TEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF SEX
10. Kissing – Kissing is an art and through the engagement of kissing, more saliva is exchanged from both mate. The saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay, thus making our teeth hygienic. This anticipation eliminates many glitches, in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed.
9. People who are sexually active reliefs more pheromones. What is Pheromones? Pheromone is a chemical that animals produce which changes the behavior of other animals of the same species. Traces of pheromones is also found in humans, and it is can be triggered through sexual intercourse.
8. Depression - Depression is a sense of severe sadness, unhappiness, despair and low spirit. Research tells that depression can be triggered by numerous of elements including trauma, grief, unemployment, and financial troubles. Sexual depression is however prominent and it is a common feeling or sensation among individuals who are single or married and having sexual difficulties. Sex can be used as a divine remedy to cure or ease sexual depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, generating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with a feeling of uniqueness.
7. Tension – Tension can be defined as a feeling of nervousness that makes you unable to relax or a feeling of muscle contraction which causes your muscle to be sore. In cases of mild muscle tension or mild nervousness, Sex can be used as an anesthetic and muscle relaxant which puts our body, muscles and nerves at ease.
6. Exercise - Sex is the perfect exercise and it has always been a great sweat-drenched workout technique for burning calories. A Research from the University of Montreal states that a man burns One hundred (100) or more calorie in just an average sex session while women burn Sixty Nine (69) calories. The lengthier the period, the more calories burned.
Researchers transcribe in the study, which was distributed by the journal PLOS ONE. “The level of intensity that is used from sexual activity could be advanced than that of walking at Three (3) miles per hour but less than that of jogging at Five (5) miles per hour.
To compute how many calories you burn the next time you have sex, multiply the time in minutes by 4.2 (for men) or 3.1 (for women).
5. Sport - Sex is one of the safest sports. Having frequent sex strengthens the muscles of the male and female body. It's more pleasurable than swimming Ten (10) laps in a pool and it requires no special and expensive equipment. It also avoids the risk of being drowned!
4. Skin – “A sex a day keep the dermatologist away”. The sweat produced from having sexual intercourse cleanses the pores and gives your skin a heavenly glow. Sex improves blood circulation, which helps to pump oxygen to your skin and make it brighter.
Sex is as equivalent to exercise, because sex reduces your hormone levels and balances them out, eliminating toxins and reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne.
3. Beauty – Sex is a remarkable beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex, it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair. The same hormones that are released to make your skin glow will also keep your nails strong.
2. Congestion - There are no cure for the common cold, sinusitis, or stuffy nose, but that does not mean you can't get relief. Sex is dubbed to be a natural antihistamine. It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies.
1. Headaches - Having sex relieves headaches. The next time your head is hammering, you might want to grab your partner and not just your medication. Every time you make love, it releases the tension in the veins of the brain. WOMAN’S HEALTH MAGAZINE posted in their magazine that “Researchers from the University of Munster in Germany surveyed 800 migraine patients and 200 patients who suffer from cluster headaches, a rare condition that affects about 1 percent of the population and consists of sudden, intensely painful headaches.
Each participant was surveyed about whether or not sexual activity had an impact on the intensity of their symptoms. Sixty percent of migraine patients said that having sex helped reduce their migraine pain, especially good news for women since about 70 percent of migraine sufferers across the world are female.
As for those with cluster headaches, 37 percent of those who responded noted an improvement in their symptoms after having sex.
According to the study, you get relief no matter who your partner is, which position you use, or which type of sexual activity you engage in”.